Bulky Waste Collection Service
This service will help you to dispose of large items from your home. You must leave items out on the kerbside before 7:00am on the day of your confirmed collection.
Bulky Waste Collection for Greater Shantallow Area
We Don't Accept
- Only specific items booked will be collected
- To make an amendment to a booking please contact Refuse&Bulky@derrystrabane.com and 02871374107 providing your relevant details (Name, address, telephone number)
- Items must be left at the kerbside collection point (for collection)
- To comply with Covid-19 guidance, items should be left out for a minimum of 72 hours
- Item depending, there may be a need to visit/bring the item to your nearest Recycling Centre.
- Please note: there are a number of charity shops locally which may be interested in receiving some of the items householders no longer have a use for, but are in good condition.