Bulky Waste Service
Derry City and Strabane District Council’s Bulky Waste Collection Service is fully operational.
This service will help you to dispose of large items from your home. You must leave items out on the kerbside before 7:00am on the day of your confirmed collection.
We Don't Accept
- Only specific items booked will be collected
- To make an amendment to a booking please contact Refuse&Bulky@derrystrabane.com and 02871374107 providing your relevant details (Name, address, telephone number)
- Items must be left at the kerbside collection point (for collection)
- To comply with Covid-19 guidance, items should be left out for a minimum of 72 hours
- Item depending, there may be a need to visit/bring the item to your nearest Recycling Centre.
- Please note: there are a number of charity shops locally which may be interested in receiving some of the items householders no longer have a use for, but are in good condition.